United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
That 7mm is no joke. A friend took that hog hunting the last time we went. He was about 300yds away from me when he fired and it sounded and felt like he was about 25ys away from me. By the time we could do some real inspecting, it was a bit dark but we couldn't find an entry or exit wound. We decided the sound and percussion is what killed it. haha

I was shooting .300blk out of a 10" AR and we actually found the bullet when cleaning my hog.
Ummmmm? Lol

Quote:
What i meant was, why is your ACOG mounted to your rifle at home when you would clearly not need it in a HD situation? Does it not make more sense to keep it unmounted at home and mount it when you go to the range?
Yes I should clarify I have a handgun for HD primarily in a biometric safe. The rifle isn't quickly accessed but I was thinking better to have redundant things on it. But since completing it I have built a colt AR with only iron sights so neither is really in NEED of anything. AR isn't the best HD choice anyway at the time I was thinking BUIS in the unlikely chance I'd need them
Appreciate 0