View Single Post
      04-18-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Depends on the setup. A few I regularly use (never my car always GF's that's dinged up already). Clothing store there's a lot right across the street that's valet. Self park keep keys during business hours $10, parking is free then while shopping. After hours to go to dinner when they're supposed to charge $25 for the evening when it switches to commercial lot I give the guy $20 and thy don't charge me a parking fee. Valet at hospital where dad goes once a month they are not allowed to self park or leave cars out. After speaking the the boss there and giving him a lot of money, $20 upon arrival and the boss drives the car from the door to a doctors only spot 50 feet away. Then when leaving $20 to have the car driven around the circle and pulled to the front door. There's always a wait for your car like 30 mins, but after chemo the only thing you care about is getting the f*ck out of there as quickly as possible.

So short answer to your question, sliding scale of $10 to a lot depending how out of the ordinary the request is.
Appreciate 1
hoyasaxa702.00