Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyasaxa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
at hospital where dad goes once a month they are not allowed to self park or leave cars out. After speaking the the boss there and giving him a lot of money, $20 upon arrival and the boss drives the car from the door to a doctors only spot 50 feet away. Then when leaving $20 to have the car driven around the circle and pulled to the front door. There's always a wait for your car like 30 mins, but after chemo the only thing you care about is getting the f*ck out of there as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your reply.

I hope your dad has a speedy recovery! We need to do something about cancer. Good luck to both of you.
Thanks! All things considered he's lucky. Excellent insurance, he's not poor, and since he's a well respected physician getting access to the best docs is never a problem. Teams at Penn and Hopkins.

I've been spoiling him too much though! When he decided on the way back from Hopkins one day that his Allroad was not making him happy after having it 6 months I ordered him a Sport Wagon the next day. It's only money though what are you going to do. RS4 avant deposit placed too
Appreciate 1
hoyasaxa702.00