06-09-2017, 03:32 AM   #8
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphius1118 View Post
I've made several purchases and recently sold a TIC pipe through the forum. I still don't have any iTrader ratings. Does anyone even pay attention to the iTrader ratings?
You have (1) now

iTrader means something to me - you see mine + Rep

Problem is no one wants to take the time to enter it. In my mind, if you are Seller, you should leave rating for Buyer as soon as they make payment promptly - Seller should leave as soon as he receives items...

I used to religiously follow that idea, but I frankly got sick of wasting my time leaving feedback for people that never left any back

Hell, I have FS thread on E90 side of the forum where I sold prolly 40 items (some hi $$ items) just recently & I received not one iTrader rating

So my new idea is that if everyone else is lazy/apathetic - so am I...

Some times I even ask buyer to leave feedback - I either get no reply or they state they 'don't know how'

Really???? its friggen 2017 & you don't know how to navigate a freakin forum

Kinda like I ignore FS post where seller is either too lazy to post pics or claims they don't know how - or by their spelling, they appear to have gone thru to 3rd grade & then dropped out - like 'break' instead of 'brake'

Where do these people work?

OK, there's my rant for the week

Hey, BTW, where's my iTrader for that TiC transaction?
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0