View Single Post
      10-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #16
Bups
Masterdebater
Rep
Drives: Toyoda Camray

Yes, Euros are better drivers (as a generality not an entirety). US could use better training practices, but I think it's only gotten worse as more and more amenities are added to the car that's reducing the amount of attention people are actually putting out there.

Hell even on my motorcycle I was ran off the road because a dude in a Range didn't look at the blind spot indicator light before merging over.

There's a lot of carelessness, but it's funny how you can see drastically different driving characteristics from state to state (I'd imagine similar for EU). Not to mention, the US we literally travel everywhere via vehicle, EU there's better public transport and most cities are close and people just walk or ride scooters / bikes. Pretty different demographics and use roads.
“How are Mr. Trump’s hands?” My hands are fine. You know, my hands are normal. Slightly large, actually. In fact, I buy a slightly smaller than large glove, okay? No, but I did this because everybody was saying to me, “Oh, your hands are very nice. They are normal.”
- Donald J. Trump.
Appreciate 1
Lups11828.50