View Single Post
      02-26-2019, 08:38 AM   #384
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
I have heard of HMB but never really looked into it. i used to take alot of supplements in my early 30s (I started gym around 31-32) but now strictly do supplements that scientific literature backs up. A quality fish oil (Carlson's, Nordic Natural, or Viva), Vitamin D-3 (every other day of 5000 I.U), ZMA and tons of caffeine.

Which supplement in your eyes has done you the most benefit? How is your eating? Do you count macros? My goal a couple of years ago was to hit 400 lbs for squats but I quickly gave up on that after squatting 345 lb. I think some people are genetically strong in certain muscle groups than others.
Harris, I would say for me HMB, Glutamine, D3, magnesium and my Super Greens are my foundational supplements I do not deviate from. I feel great and think they work well together in a stack. The super greens are a forgotten gem a lot don’t use.

My eating is healthy. I eat smart and balanced consuming lots of fresh meats/fish fruits veggies nuts and root vegetables. I keep my carbs in check and stay away from fried stuff.

I definitely think you can hit 400 if you make some changes and adjustments, don’t sell yourself short!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8222.00