View Single Post
      09-04-2019, 04:02 PM   #565
openwheelracing
Captain
Rep
Drives: 5 different 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjohnsonsg View Post
But neither the Camry or F150 has always been the best of its class. Sales figures aren't everything, as most members of the public don't shop around and have zero interest in cars. The Model 3 may be selling well, but that has nothing to do with whether it is a better car or not. As with all such things, it's better than the BMW 3 in some ways, worse in others. Speaking for myself, I can't consider a Model 3 until the charging options are more readily available and quicker...it just wouldn't work for what I need a car for. It also needs a major interior overhaul...the big screen just looks wrong to me.
Camry has always been more comfortable and more reliable than anything Honda and Nissan has done. F150 has been the work horse in the field for decades. Yes, some people prefer Accord, some people prefer Altima, but overall, the best one is the Camry. Talk about wanting a door close solidly. Try a Camry.

As far as big screens. Have you seen latest spy shots from Stuttgart, or existing Audis? Sorry to burst that bubble.
clee1982799.00