04-16-2020, 01:02 PM   #99
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
Is there a cut off as to when applications were already submitted? Or is it just for new applications? I applied the first day the PPP was opened and uploaded all of my documents last week and I haven't heard a thing. I got a phone call saying everything was good and that has been all. There is no one at BoA knows a fucking thing about when I will get approved or funded. This whole thing is so frustrating.
The program was first come first served until funds were depleted. I’m guessing anyone already approved should get funding and their commitment counts towards the determination of funding cap being reached. Also guessing that if a business has not yet received approval / commitment they have to hope it has been approved but just not communicated yet. Otherwise, if applications are in process but not committed, I think there needs to be congressional approval for more funding for additional commitments to be made (unless bank decides to lend on its own, which seems unlikely in most cases). Then again, who really knows with any level of certainty...