View Single Post
      05-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #29
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
I think we need to agree to disagree on this one. I have a very different definition of stupid. And I'll leave it at that

First of, anyone going less than than 100kph should not even be be on a autobahn. Or a freeway back home. That's what country roads are for.

And if they are, AND they're in the left lane, than I reserve the right to pass in any free lane. The goal is never to hurt anyone. Generally speaking, here and in North America, stay right and you're fine.

And here if you're doing 80 in the left lane, you're going to be eaten by a 320kph Porsche. It happens sometimes. But no one gets in trouble. Left lane is for PASSING. And at 80 you're not passing anyone. So the blame goes to the person who got smoked, for impeding traffic. As it should be. The rest of the civilization moves. You should too.

I don't mean to be insensitive, but if you're slow stay away from the fast lane. It's easy.
A lot of drivers in UK could take that on board also, I've lost count of cars pulling out on me even without signalling.THESE people shouldn't be on motorways also.
Appreciate 3