Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
I'm not trying to sound like a Boomer here but you're a communications major and every post you've made in this thread has spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.

I get it, it's a chat forum. However, you may be surprised how your online persona in all sorts of diverse places can affect your future employment prospects.

I'm the Director of a small company and I once offered a job to someone I had never met in person but had made it known he was looking for work in a hunting and fishing forum. This forum probably has more people in your local area than mine does across my whole country so you never know...

It's not just me. Two other guys have already called you out on it. Give it some thought.

If you're definitely going back to college next year, take whatever job you can get and don't over think it. Shitty jobs are character building and I mean that in the nicest way. If the job doesn't live up to your expectations it will motivate your study and build resilience for your next entry into the workforce.

Good luck.
Yeah thats why i want to work more to grow. I just write and my phone might auto correct. Sometimes im doing something and im typing fast so its not as good or maybe i need to work on it. I was never good with reading chapter books so maybe thats why to. So you gave someone a job and he was in the same forum as you?
Appreciate 0