View Single Post
      06-25-2021, 01:41 AM   #17
Humpus
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48 16d

greg21040 I assume you're using the JBL Stage WS1000 because it's one of the only subs that will fit in that enclosure because of the shallow depth, correct?

I cannot seem to find one here in Belgium, but I could go for a Rockford Fosgate R2SD2-10 (mounting depth 86mm) with a sealed box volume of 0.7 cu. ft. (19.8 Liters). That matches your volume exactly. Max mounting depth should be something like 10cm I assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcborn59 View Post
My concern is breaking any clips that hold it all together.
I watched a video on the dash cover removal, it looks a little tricky, as the guy had to come at it from all angles.
The dashboard speaker is super easy. Just use a plastic trim tool and lift it up near the front (it hinges at the windshield side).
For the doors, there are two screws in the door handle and one or two at the bottom. Remove the door handle trim by wedging a screwdriver into the notch at the bottom of it.
Once the screws are removed, the whole panel comes off if you pull it towards you. Just check where all the clips are located and put them back before you re-install it.

Some quick pics here.

Last edited by Humpus; 06-25-2021 at 02:15 AM..
Appreciate 0