View Single Post
      07-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #3878
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

I remember a Mythbusters test for drunk vs distracted driving where they smeared peanut butter on the steering wheel and all kinds of other craziness to compare it to drunk driving...don't remember the outcome though.

Wouldn't mind being a test dummy for a wet lab in the bay area sometime. I've participated in mock jury selection classes and stuff for some friends in law school, stuff like that is kinda entertaining to me. See how much of a monkey wrench I can throw into their training, either overtly or subtly.

One of the jury classes I just started a monologue and meandered all over the place after a simple question, didn't let a student get a word in, started asking other jurors questions...professor eventually stopped me but was like "perfect example of how someone may not be aggressive, obnoxious, etc but can still get out of control and demonstrate why you need to be curt, concise, and in control at all times."

If I remember correctly for that one, the student had like 5 minutes to question 30 of us and I was the only one she got a chance to ask anything of.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25307.50
Murf99314118.00