Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
I'm no Saint...I just don't lie. What's the point?

Maybe I come across as totally dull to the fairer sex. Maybe I am totally dull. But I'd always prefer to set low expectations and better them, than the other way around.

P.S. Can you give an example of a lie that you've told to further your conquests?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I'm in no place to argue whether or not you do. It's hard to believe given we are human, but I'll just take your word(s) at face value. At this stage in my life I share your sentiment, but with that said…..I can't say that I've never ever lied to a woman, especially as a youngin' chasing tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I congratulate you fellow countryman for being one of the honest ones.
None of us are kids any more, I believe. In that spirit, there is NO reason to lie in adult relationships. That is the beauty of them. No need to posture, inflate or do any of the BS people do when they are young.

A lie is an automatic disqualification when I was dating. It is not just bad form, it's stupid and manipulative. When a lie is told, choice is taken away from the other person in the relationship. It's despicable.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615647.50
M5Rick61920.00