Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I would love to see the specific wording of any law like that. I know there are laws and case precedent regarding lying about your medical status/disease history and laws prohibiting removing a condom without the other party knowing, but I'm not familiar with any law that says a person can't lie [in general] to obtain sex. We'd all be guilty of that were the case.
All it takes is a 5 second internet search. And, speak for yourself. I've never lied to get laid. In fact, I'm trying to remember when I have lied to any woman. If you have to lie to get laid, you definitely have no game and are pure Scum! With a capital S. It's just creppy AF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
The Massachusetts case is just simply rape. The San Francisco case was just simply stupid. The Norwalk case was just simply rape.

Those are not indications that it's illegal to lie in order to obtain sex. They are far more nuanced than that, especially the San Francisco case (…which meets the criteria of extortion). You are not interpreting the law correctly.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13164.00