10-16-2021, 09:25 AM   #73
Barnsleyshaun
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: F30 330E MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmith View Post
Same for me, Tesla battery/motor tech might be great but their mediocre build quality and minimalist interior approach just doesn't do it for me. And, well they're ugly (M3/Y anyway) but I understand that's subjective. I've never purchased a car for it's efficiency before and I'm not gonna start now just because it's electric!

So I ordered my M50 today and where I live (Ireland) it costs $105,000 with my selected options (vs ~ $90,000 M3P with some extras) and will have to wait until at least March for delivery.

I went for the 19" wheels as range decreases from 503Kms/312 miles (WLTP) to 423Kms/263 miles with the 20".

FYI, due to the "chip shortage" the HUD is not available as an option at launch even though it's in all the review models. This may be different in US.
No HUD? Jeez that’s a blow for me, I’d seen in another thread someone said no wireless charging and that didn’t really bother me, but the HUD I want. I spoke with my dealer again yesterday to try and get a build date for my M50 ordered in august but now saying it will be end of month when they know. Up to now I’ve not been informed of any of the options being unavailable - guess they’re waiting to give me a date and then going to break the news?
Appreciate 0