View Single Post
      06-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
PoweredByRICE
Elitist
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 Xi Coupe

My radio is really messed up...help?

About 2 weeks ago I started to get distortion from my speakers. My car is 3 months old, 328i Coupe, with the standard audio. I finally took it into the dealer. They said it was a defective amplifier, and replaced my amp and 2 speakers that they said were blown (or so they SAID they replaced my AMP). I also smelled a burning smell before they did this.

I just got my car back yesterday. Now, my subwoofers do not work whatsoever, I'm getting woofing sounds out of the speakers they just replaced (like they are blown), and my radio sounds like SHIT.

Has anyone had this issue? My SA is on lunch..but I'm going to blast them about this. I have to drive 130 miles one way to get to my dealer..and they can't even fix a problem. Better yet, I talked to a tech, who said they replaced the subwoofers and NOT the amplifier..but it says they replaced the AMP on the service receipt

Has anyone had issues or had a problem resolved like this so I know what to say? This is really becoming an annoying issue, my radio is absolutely screwed up at the moment.
Appreciate 0