12-11-2023, 05:04 PM   #41
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonphoenix View Post
How about the stupidest reason you weren't arrested?

In Louisanna I was cruising at 90 mph on I-10 when a Silver lexus pulled up behind me and had a red and blue flashing light on his dashboard. Assuming it was some dork with eBay police lights trying to be funny I took off on him.

A mile or so down the road is a Louisanna State patrol SUV waiting for me with all the his police lights on. Needless to say I was thinking of who to call when I got to jail.

The statie got me stopped then the lexus pulled up and a uniformed officer got out. Quietly wrote me a ticket for 90/65 and dismissed me with no other comment.

Still have no idea why they didn't pin me for fleeing but they got $700 out my wallet.
Damn, you got off light.

I always assumed they only use domestic vehicles, guess it's a wrong assumption.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1