View Single Post
      01-16-2024, 08:42 AM   #35
heatmizr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 50i M-Sport

This totally depends on what type of Forum member you are
Are you a Normal person, reading here for general info and feel about this model before you purchase? Do you recall a time when No One on the road NEEDED 500hp and AWD to get to the mall? You'll be perfectly happy, maybe even thrilled with the e40. As an all-round daily driver, this car is the best. It's primarily the wife's but I drive it every single possible time I can. Its a delight And saves me on gas for my X5!

OR

Are you the hardcore BEEMER nut with multiple M / M-sport cars in your signature and you have to beat everyone else off the line at every intersection? Do you have money to burn, and won't be driving 300-mile road trips often?
The M50 will surely please you then.

ps - I see an X5 and X3 in your sig. I think either of these cars will delight you in relation to an SUV. The M50 will just blow your socks off faster than the e40. My X5 50 is a beast, but so big and heavy feeling. i4 is no lightweight but just feels more liberating.
Range - for all of our normal driving, charging at home meets all our needs. In almost a year I've only needed to charge away from home twice, on road trips. So range is a thing, but it really depends on your use case.
e90 328i - sold
e36 M3 - Gone to become a track star

Last edited by heatmizr; 01-16-2024 at 08:50 AM..
Appreciate 0