View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 05:40 PM   #974
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB1 View Post
In other news the FIA ethics are under renewed focus.

Statement by Suzie Wolff on the issue with the FIA putting her under review then rescinding it.

I can confirm that I personally filed a criminal complaint in the French courts on the 4th of March in relation to the statements made about me by the FIA last December.
There has still not been any transparency or accountability in relation to the conduct of the FIA and its personnel in this matter.
I feel more than ever it is important to stand up, call out improper behaviour and make sure people are held to account.
Whilst some may think silence absolves them from responsibility - it does not.
"F1: Susie Wolff takes legal action after controversial conflict of interest inquiry"
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/68615850

Investigators will normally interrogate FIA people to try to reconstruct what has happened and who was involved (short-lived FIA inquiry investigating whether Susie Wolff's relationship with Toto Wolff presented a conflict of interest in F1). As Susie Wolff will get access to the criminal file, she will find out what investigators discovered (including statements of interrogations of FIA people). It makes sense that she wants to know who was behind it, role, etc.
MontyB11426.00
M5Rick61810.00