10-27-2008, 12:40 AM   #30
in5ane_3
Lieutenant General
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
Well if your keeping the bimmer and the car your about to purchase is purely for the family then go for the IS 250. Trust me the Lexus is far more superior in terms of reliability and dependability then the Audi.

If you go with the Lex, you'll have piece in mind that the family ride wont dissapoint, and your fun machine (BMW) will always keep you happy.

Please dont get the Audi if you want to keep it for more then 3 years, they are really really bad. (in general, if you want specifics then PM me). Another thing to remember, Audi is the only vehicle in your list thats still in its earily stages of its life cycle..

My list;

1) BMW
2) Lexus
3) Inifiti
3) Benz
Remember though, the IS's back seats are ridiculously small. One of my buddies has a IS250 and my friends find it more comfortable sitting in my e92 rather than his IS's back seats. The C class's seats are decent.

I'd completely opt out for the e90 because he has an e92 for enjoyment so why not try something different?

Audi's reliability is not the best I have to agree but extended warranties are always great :P.

My choice would would be, given the options

1. C300
2. IS250
3. A4
4. 328 e90
Appreciate 0