lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
Well basically it took me about a year to get over her.....Why? B/C it took me that long to find someone else. It was the HARDEST THING I EVER DID!! (to get over her / breaking up). I didn't sleep for a while...(dont usually admit this..but heck..shed many tears too)...didn't go to work one day...didn't do work alot of the times when i was at work...lost appetite..it was bad! i know exactly how you felt..it really is tough...
I can feel ya on that one.

Quote:
best thing for you to do? Go out! Go out with your friends as much as you can. I have great friends who took me out alot to make me get her outa her mind...they let me talk about her the first few weeks..heck even months..but then they told me enough is enough! but seriously..go out with your friends..have some drinks...talk to girls! enjoy it!! I look back and i dont mind being single as much b/c i had alot of fun going out and becoming closer with my friends. Yes..i missed having someone to call all the time...or hold..or sleep with..or catch a movie with (i didnt watch movies for a year...i made up for it in the past 2 months..lol)
I get out, and every place seems like I've been with her. Im trying to go to places that doesn't remind me of her.

Quote:
for me..to wrap it up...i just realized how horrible of a person she was! you may think ures is great and she is confused..f that!! no offense but shes a piece of crap just like mine was! if she cared about you..she wouldnt have put you through this..she wouldnt be talken to another guy...mine was talken to another guy...i had the feeling the whole time...she kept tellen me she loved me and all of a sudden she just stopped calling and picken up her calls blaming cingular saying her calls wont go thru(till this day i HATE cingular)...i finally had enough and broke up with her....few weeks later she told me how much she loves me and wants to work things out...i go on to hi5 (sorta like my******* and see some dude toungen down my girl at the time! (i hit rock bottom then).... believe me when i telll you this!! your "girl" will tell you over and over how much she cares baout u and needs a little time or is confused..blah blah blah..shes full of it..at the end of the day..think about it..would you do this to her!??! i doubt it!! u love her and u'd do anything to make sure she doesnt feel an ounce of pain..she should be giving u this in return... if you want to get better...get rid of all the pics..everything!! i threw everything that was hers into a box and duct taped it...I had many memories in my old car...I sold it and bought the e90...the irony was...My anniversary was 10/23.....We broke up on 10/7..Car went up for sale on 10/8...My car was sold on 10/23/05 (OUT WITH THE OLD...IN WITH THE NEW!!)..picked up the e90 on 11/23 ....(eh..just a lil irony that i thought was funny..noone else would pick up on it..lol)

long story short....i know "move on" is a phrase overly used..but you must do it if you want to find someone special!!!! trust me..you will...i know i have!
No matter what people say(my friends told me the same thing), she is still not a crap to me. Did she lie to me? Yes. Did she meet another guy? Yes. Did she betray me? Yes. Is she avoiding me? Yes. Is she having fun while Im sad as hell? Yes. Do I have plenty of reasons, more than enough reason to just get plain mad, madness that is so big that you can just forget about her? Yes.

Whats funny? She called me yesterday night and we had a brief conversation. Nothing big, just casual talk like "what did you do today?". We hung up after like few minutes. Really, it was nothing at all. but that little "normal" conversation that we haven't had for a week made me go to sleep. I finally got to sleep for more than 6 hours for the first time in days. Then she went out again with her "friends" today, but oh well. Its pathetic, I know. Everyone around me tells me im being stupid, there are plenty girls out there, blah blah.

Bottom line, she already stepped on me, drained my little bottle of pride out to the river, laughed her ass off about me to other friends, but I still want to stand by her side until she tells me to jump over the cliff. Thats when I will jump. I will get myself ready though. Im not a moron. Moron for love, yes, but not as a person.

I really appreciate your comment. All of you guys are helping me foresee whats coming ahead of me.

oh and about the car, good choice.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0