10-08-2009, 09:01 AM   #104
SpacE82
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M-Sport 135i

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [8.50]
I play the game using the inside the car view, but I was doing a time attack and I had come up to the finish line and stopped to let the clock run out because I was already in first place and I didn't want to have to go alllll the way around the track again to finish. As I stopped I switched the view to outside the car to see what my car looked like because it had gotten pretty beat up...I noticed the brakes were glowing orange! AND you can see the heat coming off the engine and out the exhaust! Since the inside the car view is so good, I've never gotten to see the exceptional attention to detail of the cars when your looking at the car in the outside view...of course, I backed up and then sped up and slammed on the brakes to see the brakes light up again haha.

Also, I've noticed that while inside the car, if you look down at the driver, his feet move depending on what you or the car is doing...accelerates, clutch, brake, etc...pretty good attention to detail IMO...anyone else notice anything cool like this?
Appreciate 0