United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E91 Dude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hav2flynow View Post
Another item that bugs me is when the off ramps are backed up, which is a daily event during rush hour(s) in Miami, cars dont want to wait in line so they go past everyone and try to merge at the exit point backing up the thru lanes too. I have almost rear ended several times cars that slam on the brakes and then signal while in the thru lane trying to break in line for the off ramp. Sometimes its so bad it looks like a double off ramp lane when it NOT!
Oh that's a good one. It also bothers me when someone lets that car (the one that pulls in at the last second) into the exit lane. Maybe if you left them assed out on the thru lane, they won't try to cut in front of everyone next time.
It's called "inconsiderate driving" over here and drivers can be cited for it.
What would be nice is have the highway department put small, 3-foot poles on springs about six to eight feet apart on the solid white line between the through lanes and the exit ramp. Then, during rush hour have a cop ticketing these idiots for obstructing traffic.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0