View Single Post
      06-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
[Educated Haters] Which Automotive brand do you hate the most? Why?

Like the title says. Which brand do you hate and why?

As a car enthusiast, I try to stay neutral when it comes down to brand vs brand debate, unless the debate or arguement is related to subjective matter (where there is no correct/incorrect answer).

There is one brand however, I just can't stand. That is Chrysler. Merged with MB or whatever, that brand pumps out most uninspiring, boring, and behind the trend technology vehicles. From PT cruiser to Sebring, their line-up is totally retarded imho. The design of 300 is alright, but it looks like a Bentley knock-offs to me. They never made anything that was exciting to automotive industry, and I'm still wondering (since I was 16) how they are still in business. Given, their market penetration goal is intended for older crowds, even older people that I know say Chrysler is plain boring.

Second is Suzuki. I don't know what they are doing. I had a Suzuki crap car as a rental once. I'll die before I go back and grab that vehicle's steering wheel.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0