View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 05:35 PM   #26
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

I work in rehab, so lots of gorey stories, but here's a favorite from my youth. Not really 'worst', but one to file under 'don't make the ambulance guys laugh 'til they get you in the bus'.

Thanksgiving day, and the neighbors are rushing about to get things ready for the arrival of the in-laws (as we all do). As hubby is just stepping out of the shower his wife gets him, frantic b/c the kitchen sink has clogged up and she can't finish dinner. Still in just a towel, he gets down on knees under the sink and starts to undo the trap. His cat comes over, and is entranced enough by his swinging sack to reach up and take a swipe. he screams, jerks up and bonks himself unconscious. Wife arrives to find him laid out half under the sink, calls EMS. He wakes up as they are belting him on the gurney, and tells them what happened as they are taking him out the front door. They are laughing so hard that they end up losing it and dumping the gurney down four steps, breaks an arm on top of everything.

Another humorous one from a Kansas biker who was working on his bike in the kitchen one winter (you're not a real biker if you don't have engine parts on the kitchen table). He made the mistake of flushing the remaining gas down the toilet when taking the tank off. Later he is sitting down taking a crap, and flicks his cigg into the bowl between his legs. Learns the hard way that gas floats, as he blows himself head-first into the wall across from the toilet, then nearly drowns in the ensuing flood. I gotta admit I did not have the stomach to inquire about the details of other injuries.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50