View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 08:43 PM   #31
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
wow my accidents are NOT this graphic or contains injury (thankfully) but in order:
1- my first ever accident, about a month/1.5 months after i got my license (turkey's age is 18). the day of my graduation ceremony, i got a haircut. plan was to stop by the mall to pick up my suit from the dry cleaners and buy new shoes, head home to wash the car, shower and book it to the graduation. Got in a fender bender as I was pulling out of the mall, the woman insisted we called the cops (I also got shit because she didn't know "they gave licenses to people this young"), i told her i'd call her back and we'd pay for damages after the ceremony. I honestly forgot to call (went to get blasted with my friends), but she didn't call back either, I guess her husband convinced that a cracked license plate frame wasn't worth all the trouble...

2- it's time for iftaar, when muslim people break their fast in ramadan. i'm with the boys, 4 of us in the car and i'm driving. song comes up, we're all poppin having a good time and BAM the car in front stopped bc traffic but i didn't stop in time. we weren't late for the dinner, but we were also 5 mins on foot away from the restaurant. when we were filling out the paperwork the owner of the other car noticed my last name, turns out his hometown is where my dad's side of the family is from and we were technically relatives since a few daughters of our family married with theirs. VERY distant relatives for me though

3- first day of my first ever internship, after my freshman year at college. as I'm pulling out of the construction field, BAM t-boned an audi a1. no airbags, no injuries bar glass cuts on the guy's arm. I was scared shitless though, I'll upload pics later. to make matters worse, gramps and his wife were going to their son in law's place with the grandson, so when the fuckweed came by he started coming on to me saying i should've been more careful etc. i'm just glad my parents were there too otherwise i'm sure the crash wouldn't have been the only thing that happened...

4- valentine's day 2017. top of the world, i have a hot date, i'm doing well in school etc. the good life for a freshman in college pretty much. didn't have my MKS back then, so I borrowed a friend's 09 WRX. car caught on fire when we were returning from dinner. They shut down the highway, I practically lost my shit because car fire on a car that isn't even mine etc. Somehow ended up seeing that girl for a while too; i left my coat in the car because it wasn't that cold when the car was on fire. I got back to my dorm, and I'm STINKING of burnt plastic. Took me 4 wash cycles, a couple weeks of airing it out AND dry cleaning to be able to be used normally. To this day if you're extremely close to the jacket you'll be able to smell burnt plastic... That was the day I vowed to never ever get in a subie ever again, and since then the only japanese car I've been in is my Qashqai back home I can't trust them anymore.

I have been safe since, bar some parking tickets
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00