10-09-2021, 02:34 PM   #2920
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
Good for you! What type of cardio and frequency? I've been lazy lately and have been neglecting the cardio
For the past couple yrs most my cardio has been HIIT and running in place between different exercises at home ... like high knees running in place.

I thought running was going to make me lose too much weight, and it might eventually if I overdo it. Since then I've added more calories to my diet and now I think I'm at a good balancing point for being able to run without loosing the hard earned muscle.

Anyway, lately I have been running to the park, about a mile then at the park doing some pullups, dips, and body weight rows using the parallel bars. Then running home. So 2 miles, 3 days a week. Nothing crazy or exhausting. I feel overall healthier, more energy, more alert, less drowsy during day, etc. I bought a good running shoe and that has helped motivate me as well.

I should also mention I use an airdyne stationary bike when I want to switch it up. Alternating cycling & running is more fun than I anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
Oldgixxer1863.50