View Single Post
      04-13-2020, 01:13 PM   #82
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Don't tell the girlfriend (she'll find out once she reads this ) but her "anyways" rather than anyway is going to create a conversation between us. She knows me well enough to know that when something annoys me, I'll tell the other person. I've been extra patient with her.

I wear the asshole badge proudly as I'm not afraid to say anything to anyone. I told one our employees last week, that he could not ride in my Lexus because he stinks of B.O. and I didn't want my car smelling like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
"literally" is literally the most overused word.
Beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
My stepdaughter used this so much that we had to try and break her from it. Once I had enough, anytime that she said it I will follow with, "Is it really LIKE that or is it in fact the very thing?" She got so tired of hearing me say that in response, she stopped saying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Supposobly.
Hate this one! Also hate irregardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
"KnowwhatI'msayin'. No, it is not a single word, but often used as one word repeatedly in a short conversation.

A former boss of mine and best friend since we were 12, used to say this so much that when I called him out on it; he acknowledged that he uses it too much. He asked me to help him stop saying it. I asked if he was sure he wanted my help, he confirmed. As we continued to travel down I-40 to our job site, the next time he spoke he said it....I immediately bitch slapped the shit out of him....HARD. He was mad as hell for a split second, then thanked me. Every single time he went to say it after that, he caught himself followed by a "Please don't slap me Jody!" .....and he never said it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocerylist View Post
Um
Guilty of this one. Expecially () if someone catches me off-guard and asks a question in a group of people. I have to work on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank851 View Post
I feel like....
Actually.....
I have nightmares about "actually." My office....co-habitant uses it so much you can hear other people sigh from other offices every time she speaks. She seriously starts every single sentence with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newnmpr0ved View Post
Unprecedented
Getting sick of this one too. It's in almost every email that I get from our vendors and from our corporate office.
Appreciate 3
Dpc2u11503.00
MKSixer34184.50
sygazelle11420.50