04-09-2020, 11:06 AM   #291
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Lol. No worries. From E92 M3 days. It’s been several years!
I’ve programmed and built EOAT for IM’s as well in the past. Yushin, Wittman, Engel, Fanuc etc. I’m more in overall IOT tech/implementation now but either way, glad to see you’re doing well. This Covid pandemic is far reaching and will create a lasting impact on the world.
My sincere apologies for the misunderstanding .
Yeah. It's been several years . First I thought you was him . He said to me , he didn't liked to work in Belgium . And finally he returned in the US (Cali.)

I see . We run with Arburg, Nissei ES/NEX, Sumitomo SHI Demag .
Wittman ? Of course , 40% of our temptools (mold water cooling) are from Wittman.
4 new molds will come from Japan (maybe this month) Japan is already 6 months busy with the construction of the new molds .
The new project is for Panasonic . Molds are semi-hotrunners with one runner for each 4 cavities . Each mold has 64 cavities and they will run with a cycle time between 12-14 seconds ,depends of the required cooling time ( shrinkage ) and about how fast that I can make the Sepro robot for his handling .
Each shot has 16 runners . The runners will be crushed and recycled in the Koch central granulate conveying and drying system . And will be re-used in the further cycles when the drying process is completed .
The granulate for this specific product is Polyamide made by Leona in Japan .

Indeed . Covid-19 (actually SARS-Cov-2) is a disaster for mankind !
Mate . Stay save and healthy ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41230.50
M5Rick60062.50