No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Now upload speeds I could occasionally use a faster speed as uploading a couple gig video can take forever, but I've notice even the higher tier plans usually don't give you much more upload speed.
That's why true fiber is much better as opposed to the Gigabit service which the likes of Xfinity or others offer. Being symmetrical the download and upload speeds are the same. None of that 35mbps upload crap.

As for needing higher speeds, I think the bandwidth is also impacted. When you have a higher speed Internet plan, more people/devices can take advantage but of course you need the appropriate WiFi router to take advantage.
Yeah, that is a nice thing about fiber. I do lose a lot of speed depending what router I'm using. Don't get full potential unless actually hard wired into the modem. Still not too shabby. I like the fast speed for when the wife is streaming stuff and I'm playing video games.

Now the 5G ultra wide band is a game changer. I could get rid of all internet if that covered my house. First pic is of my fiber and second is the 5GUW that I get by my office.
Attached Images

2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12803.00