vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
This right here. There is so much stuff that goes on where I work, and they do not hold anyone accountable. And half the crap they do my guys are responsible for having to fix.
The facilities/plant department where I work refuses to hold outside contractors responsible for their screw-ups. Our own maintenance staff winds up cleaning up behind them, along with several other departments like us in IT who take collateral damage from their stupidity. There's only so many times that we can replace entire network IDF closets due to flooding from above caused by plumbing breaks or roofing contractors failing to cover open work areas overnight (both happened more than once already). Then, there is the new "smart" building that the HVAC contractors mis-installed every single thermostat into the wrong room/zone almost 10 years ago now. They still to this day have not sorted out everything, and are apparently not smart enough to figure out that the thermostat in one room is controlling the air in a room 4 doors away.....