View Single Post
      06-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #58
sethwas
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
How bad is the 440 cab to drive? At least it is a cab so that offers something. This reeks of V6 Shaguar.
It's a boat. Interior is like a swollen 2 series which makes sense, but from behind the wheel the feel is not 'tight' and doesn't drive like a small car (which is actually very appealing about it to many people).

*edit I see the original poster answered but he said the same for someone coming from a luxury sedan that is a 'cream puff' it's certainly very sporty - and has a real fun engine full stop. From someone coming from a sports car, and handling/carving it's not. But that's probably not it's intended audience.

Quote:
Fiat Abarth spider has been a consideration except for the fact that she drove one and thought that it was dog slow. Also had an insanely loud cabin, hence the RF requirement for the Miata. Model S is too big - she has a 4 series BMW now and says it's huge. She's super tiny.
I hear you on the noise - to me that's a non starter as well. Slow is funny as it's all relative. Of course you can chip it if needed. Yeah the model S is a boat but it met the power, storage, and price metric.
There's always Gundam Civic Type R

Seth

Last edited by sethwas; 06-17-2020 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0