View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 09:14 AM   #22
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Almost done. Watched episode 9 last night.

EDIT: I've had that damn Glen Campbell song Wichita Lineman in my head for two weeks......It's actually a pretty good tune, lots of feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
You've only got one left. I'd suggest a nice glass of wine beforehand, then sit back and enjoy.

Had to google the song. No offense dear but that was painful. There's just something about that 60's/70's country gold that is just painful to listen to. Almost puts me in the mindset of lonely truck drivers and what they would listen to back in those days. In line with the song, that was a pretty messed up moment. Of the entire cast, that bitch scares me the most.

Excited for you to watch the last episode. It's a good one!
I'm with Jody on this one...that song was not my cup of tea. I only made it through the first minute, sorry.

Yeah, the last episode was good. Surprising, but good. Without giving it away, I have to say that woman lawyer is a clever person (portrayed as such anyways - no idea if she's clever in real life), and I really feel the last little bit of the last episode provided some insight into what's really inside her head. Though I also have to say that she sort of reminds me of a snake...just cold and emotionless mostly...but smart.

I didn't love season 1, season 2 was just ok (better than the first) so I wasn't thrilled about watching season 3, but I did enjoy it I have to say. So now I'll be happy to watch Season 4 sometime next year. Progressively getting better I think for me.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15761.00