View Single Post
      09-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #325
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Lot of maybe's from you but I think Bottas is being shortchanged, Albon can't be compared with Max as he's not close enough to him as BOT is to HAM. Nothing is bothering me but at the moment its a major topic on other sites that I see and something is very wrong at Merc with the way power is distributed seemingly for HAM at all costs and it's not through lack of trying on BOT'S part.
of course there ll be a lot of maybes my friend until you can sit and have porridge with Bottas with no press folks around we might never know the answer..
and yes Lewis is the leading driver of the team its clear and its natural.. and for Albon part lets see what future brings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Special update !
And suddenly out of nowhere , Renault was a lot faster in SPA !
How can that be ?

As we saw RIC and Ocon were a lot faster during the QF and race in Belgium..
Well. IF this is true ... All I can say is WOW !

The article is in Dutch => https://www.gpblog.com/nl/nieuws/671...point-in-.html
well i guess while drinking their whiskey with a mountain view ceos sort the problem out.. since Merc' already using Renault engines on their road cars its not surprising and its beyond always nervous looking Cyril of course.. if its true wondered about the secret a bit..

Last edited by yco; 09-01-2020 at 07:23 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50