cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Oh no the East Coast is getting a storm again!?! Why is it if it even gets sort of cold or there is a moderate rain snowstorm on the East Coast it is national news?

We've had three Tornadoes in the past seven years just miss our house. One touched down about four blocks from us a couple of months ago. It's on the local nightly news people talk about for a day or so and move on. I know many others in the midwest/southern states know what I'm talking about, it is just a way of life where we live. I'm not even mentioning blizzards/regular high wind/hail severe thunderstorms etc. Hurricanes etc I totally get, especially Sandy and other big ones up and down the coast.

Regardless, every one stay safe.
I guess it's because the weather brings everyone to their knees here. Bunch of pansies. And local government does stupid shit in preparation or lack of.

It boggles my brain every winter. A few inches of snow and people freak. HELLO, you live in NY/NJ. It snows here. REMEMBER. Morons don't know how to drive in the bad weather and it screws everything up. Damn NJ Governor called State of Emergency last year based on a FORECAST of snow, and was wrong. Closed schools, businesses for no reason.

Rochester NY - now they know how to deal with snow.

I get it when snow or ice closes down Atlanta or some southern city not used to dealing with it. But NYC? Come on.

I feel for anyone that lives in areas prone to tornadoes. That's some scary stuff.
vreihen1614906.00