09-02-2020, 10:50 AM   #71
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Oh, okay, two calls is okay?

No, bullshit. One call is not okay, and even if it were, that's one call from your company (or two calls, since you think two is okay), multiplied by the roughly 3,471,693 other telemarketing firms, scams, political calls, etc...

I honestly hope the entire industry dies in a fire. Not the people, of course, but the companies themselves, yes.
I hear ya, i honestly do, but what options do we have as a legit organisation? The universe on the web is dreadful, absolutely dreadful, this is why so many public polls have been wrong. Our phone polling (not published publicly) has been bang on and web continues to see a heavy democrat skew on political work that we just do not see on phone. If we do not use phone, our industry becomes irrelevant and not just political work but FMCG, product testing, public policy sentiment etc all goes away. We also do a lot of CSAT for auto manufacturers, we do web first but the response is HEAVILY skewed female and the good people at Ford or GM or Enterprise etc don't want to just talk to older females. We did 80,000 phone surveys for Ford in 2015 just on the development of the new F150 alone and that demographic is not responding to a web invite, they just aren't.
Appreciate 0