Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
A few tips.

1 go to bed early, wake up around three so you'll have time to do shit before others wake up. Coffee will be your bestie since going to bed early will never happen.

2. Nap. When the kid goes down, you do too.

3. Footrubs. Make the wife give you every day and within a week you'll be single again.

These tips are coming from a relationship guru who ended up buying the spouse an 85" tv a week ago as an apology for being a raving bitch. He wanted to work for money, I wanted to blow up a wall so naturally since it was a friday and all, I felt like he destroyed my life with his phone conferences and fucked off to the cabin for the day.

I know... I should publish books on the topic.
When I have things that require attention that can actually be handled early, I do wake up around 4am sometimes. Absolutely zero time for naps considering I'm doing everything I usually do plus a lot of the household stuff because the wife is due within a week or so. Besides, I'm an ON OFF kind of person.

About footrubs, I've actually been giving her some because they're all swollen from the pregnancy.

To be honest, we're not like having major fights or anything it just seems like everything is getting under her skin with the trifecta of fuckery.

Typically, we actually get along quite well though. We've been married for 5 years this year and been together for over 12. I've worked from home since I've owned my own businesses going back to around when we got married but before the first kid she worked full time and now with the baby she was working part time.

Obviously with corona she was home for a couple of months too but now that shes in the home stretch shes home for at least the next 4 months.

I think things will be easier and less tense once we have the baby and she is more mobile and less agitated about everything lol.