View Single Post
      09-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #35
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I had the same thing happen. Some woman named Samantha Phillips. I've had the same cell number for 15 years and every couple years I start getting calls for her from clinics, hospitals, medical billers, and ultimately collection companies. Clearly she has some sort of medical issue, seeks help, and givens them my phone number on the billing paperwork. She's either an evil genius for remembering to use the same wrong number for 15 years, or is completely stupid.
You can be denying the obvious!

Seriously, I am sick and tired of those contact suckers ("-We want to suck your cock. -I don't want you to suck it. -Without that we won't provide the service you seek!") denying even my legal right to have no number.

When a BMW service wanted my E-mail and I chose to share one, I spelled it several times, explained the origin (those words for adults ), corrected a mistake on their display and still found it wrong in the paperwork. "No spam for me, Argentina!"

Usually I give them their own number (to enjoy ) but sometimes it's (easy and simple) 123456789 and I don't care about it's owner , if any. And I let them call me Susan. (Sorry, Susan! )
Appreciate 0