11-03-2021, 04:05 AM   #1692
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapperss View Post
I enjoyed the original for about 6 months but Destiny 2 didn`t really grip me after getting bored of the first. Hope you have a good time with it, you might be a bit late to the party though

After completing Rift Breaker, I moved on to Lone Echo 2 which i`ve now completed and very much enjoyed.

Next on the list is No Mans Sky in VR
Yeah I've been contemplating it for a while now, but I really don't care for MMO. I love Skyrim, love Fallout, but even ESO and Fallout 76 I avoided because of the MMO aspect of it.

I really like how Anthem did online multiplayer. Theres only 8 others in a "room" with you, you can interact if you want, or ignore them all together, and as you play your storyline you have the option to not have other players around at all. I wish that game was better, the idea behind the suit and the mechanics were great, but the story was lame and made the game boring.

NMS in VR would be sweet. I'm going to get VR in the near future (mainly for racing sims) and NMS is one that I'm excited to try. I've had it since it came out and I'm glad it wasn't abandoned.

Last edited by ///d; 11-03-2021 at 04:10 AM..
Appreciate 0