Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
That's where we go - and San Diego .
We'll be heading to San Diego for the month of August this year. Best big city in the USA, hands down.
Might if I ask what you like about San Diego?

I've spent a few days there and honestly don't get it. I can see the appeal of Oceanside or points north, but the actual city just didn't do it for me, also would be tough to call it a large city. Old town felt fabricated, beaches were limited access and the highways were hell. I saw the Midway, went deep sea fishing and haven't returned. I lived in Laguna Beach at the time, maybe that just wasn't a fair comparison.

So I call it Blandiego. I just enjoy LA much more, seems to have wildly more diversity, better food, better museums, better music venues, better roads and a wee bit of weather variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
That's where we go - and San Diego .
We'll be heading to San Diego for the month of August this year. Best big city in the USA, hands down.
Might if I ask what you like about San Diego?

I've spent a few days there and honestly don't get it. I can see the appeal of Oceanside or points north, but the actual city just didn't do it for me, also would be tough to call it a large city. Old town felt fabricated, beaches were limited access and the highways were hell. I saw the Midway, went deep sea fishing and haven't returned. I lived in Laguna Beach at the time, maybe that just wasn't a fair comparison.

So I call it Blandiego. I just enjoy LA much more, seems to have wildly more diversity, better food, better museums, better music venues, better roads and a wee bit of weather variety.
You're either an LA type or an SD type. SD I love to visit - we usually stay in Carlsbad and travel south for fun - but Laguna is also very nice and so are parts of LA. We have friends scattered throughout SD, bankers hill, wind & sea, Del Mar, so it's a different vibe when you're with locals. Having said that I wouldn't want to live there again - I'd live closer to LA. But a sunset on the beach in Carlsbad or surfing grand view is easy going fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4462.00