03-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #52
smokinHawk
623lb puller
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340I XDrive MT Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
I'm 5'11"+ and 155lbs at 10% bodyfat. I eat about 1500-1800 calories a day the same as you. I've been doing a lot of running in the past 6 months so I've lost size all over but vastly improved fitness.

I'd love to put on 5 lbs of LBM and stay at 10% BF by adding some weight training.

I enjoy fitness training of all kinds and have done all sorts of things over the years. My wife is a triathlete so there's no shortage of diet and training talk at my house.

I'll be 45 this year and I can assure you it doesn't get any easier to have a six pack as you get older! :-)
ya i know the older i get the more i have to get my diet in check, though since my ex-wife left me i am able to cook and eat healthier with out her complaining that the food was boring and her making a stink about it

to put on 5lbs of lbm id lift heavy, squat, bench, dead, chins and bump up your calories to 3500+, might put on a little fat but not a whole lot.
im sure it would be easier if you were still on HRT, i dont think im at that point yet where i need it but wont throw the possibility out of the window from when i get older as im only 32.
Appreciate 0