View Single Post
      03-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #1082
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
What's probably happening is there is tension forming in your neck/shoulders resulting in a tension headache. This is especially true if you like to push heavy weight overhead like I do. Try spending some time stretching your neck/traps following a shoulder workout and invest in a monthly massage. As for the secret to boulder shoulders (...genetic potential aside).....

....heavy overhead presses with both barbell and dumbbells, reverse flies, and..........probably surprisingly, bent-over barbell rows. The secret to massive shoulders/traps is depth. The more depth and density you add to your anterior/posterior shoulder muscles, the bigger you will appear.

P.S. Heavy dead lifts will build you some traps yo!
I don't know if I want to look like Goldberg but I'm pushing ok weight with dumbbell press, barbell I use the smith machine because my gym doesn't have a way to really do it otherwise, I will alternate using a barbell while standing, but lower weight.

I cruised through youre instagram pictures and, after seeing you post in my other thread, have to ask. How do you get abs like that and still eat some cheese burgers?
Appreciate 0