View Single Post
      05-12-2022, 12:17 AM   #21
Hansn
Private
Rep
Drives: E28 528i 1982 - G30 530e 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2.0t View Post
for my part, I ordered SAn remo green and Cognac interior. Hardly anyone seems to line up on the San remo green anyway, so whatever the combo, I doubt you'll see a ton of them to the point of saying hey look at the San Remo "grandpa spec" I4. it's not like it's an alpina white or Saphire black, in the end if 5% choose San Remo
it will be good!
That is true. I saw some greens being delivered at my dealer, and they all had cognac msport seats. But yeah, sadly dealers tend to talk people out of any color it seems. Black, gray and white is what they recommend people that dont want to decide for themselves. I was never in doubt when i saw they finally offered green. Must be first standard green since early 2000s E46/E38.

We live in a world where people dont like to stick out. In my neighborhood all the houses are some shade of grey or white, everyone drives gray/black cars etc..

After the response i got to the car out in public i am not even close to worrying about resale. I can bearly stop anywhere without somebody commenting, especially the color. Actually had kids waiting to cross the road pull up their phone on red lights to take pics.. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo_Kramer View Post
I noticed windows switches and memory seats buttons look like metal? Did you swap them out? They were plastic in demo cars, metal looks much more premium.

They are the "Galvanic embellisher for controls" option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshxdough View Post
I'd love to know how many miles per 'tank' you're going to be getting after delivery and some normal driving.
I only drove 850km with the car so far. It came with a full charge that did not show in the app, so quick math can be done from the data i have 191KW/h charged to do those 850km.
Those where not normal miles ofcourse being the first two weekends in such a fast car.
When i drive from my home 25km of winding/hilly roads outside the city i can get the car to do 19-20kwh/100km when not doing any crazy accelerations. Actually i noticed the car using less energy if driving faster 80-100km/h etc as it keeps the momentum up better when reaching hills etc. If i put the car in cruise control at 70-80 it will chug more juice from the same trip.
Its made and tuned for the german 2 lane roads with 100km/h speed limits, not norwegian 80km/h limits.. 😄 Overall it seems to do 24-25Kwh/100km without trying to be efficient.

Last edited by Hansn; 05-12-2022 at 12:51 AM..
Appreciate 2
deutsch1003945.00