View Single Post
      01-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #2104
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

so funny thing today and at least to me it felt like this guy decided he wanted all eyes on him today. and I think he did that because of how pack the gym is now with all these New Year's Resolutioner's. this guy is a regular so like most of us we kinda know the regulars and their routine. this guy decided he was gonna squat some crazy weight. from across the room i'm gonna say on an Olympic bar he had 45lb plates almost all the way to the end but he had a 25lb plate and a 10lb plate on the end which he could not get a safety clip on. so i'm not sure how many plates that is but it was full and the bar was already flexing. he straight up barked like a dog getting the whole gym's attention as everyone gathered. sitting down putting on knee straps looking up as he's howling away! than he stands up grunting and breathing so loud as he throws his weight belt around him like Dana White does when he wraps a belt around the champion. gets under the bar...lifts...steps back and does 1 squat ass all the way down and back up! very impressive by all means! now, the only thing at the time that comes to my mind was Ronnie Coleman sitting in a wheel chair. really, this guy is no body builder, probably a power lifter but what makes one man do this knowing people in front of him like Ronnie in the long run ends up in the wheel chair because basically the body can't take it. just doesn't make sense to me anymore?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0