Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Some may argue this, but I don't think it's most, most think there are simply better uses of the money. This feels like other arguments being reframed so they can be more easily dismissed. You may disagree that there are better uses for the money, and that's fine, but don't lose sight of what is being argued about (correct or not).

Because conservatives and logical fallacies ??? And yes we all do it at times.

Huh, you know for certain that crime is under reported, then say there's no way to know what it is, then say there is data is out there? That feels like a bit of bouncing around. Should we just agree that we don't know if illegals commit mroe or less crime than anyone else and leave it at that? Or do you actually have data?

Wow, so now the wall can fix the health care system, schools, wages, AND the environment? Wow! Holy cow, if only everyone knew what you just discovered, everything would be solved!

Funny, even the conservative leaning Cato institute said the wall won't work, so is it anything other than hopes and feels that have some conservatives still clamoring for it?

I posted the info several times already, but the DHS is asking for... I think it was 1.6 billion... for border security for 2019. Let's agree to give them that, and get this whole thing behind us.
DUH. The ENTIRE CRIME RATE IS UNDERREPORTED. I WILL CALL YOUR ATTENTION TO ONE STATISTIC: RAPE LOOK IT UP, YOURSELF AND THEN GET BACK TO ME. IF THIS IS UNDERREPORTED, THE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE REST ISN'T.

I RAN THE CENSUS DATA CENTER IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUAD IN GRAD SCHOOL. I'LL TAKE YOU ON HEAD-TO-HEAD IN ANY STATISTICS INVOLVING POPULATION DATA IN THE US.

F'IN CHEERS-MK

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
SakhirM49872.00