Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Saturday is my only day to be able to do fasted cardio due to my work schedule. I get up Saturday morning and drink some water with lemon to get my system going, get to the gym and do a little weight resistance before starting my cardio. Ten minutes in, this guy that has been a friend of the family comes up and starts talking my head off. I'm not sure how everyone else, but I go hard on my cardio, headphones in, loud angry music and focused. Most days I try to do HIIT but usually depends on how I'm feeling after working 10 hours. Saturday I had planned on just doing an hour straight. Normally on days that I do just a straight hour I usually go 4 miles and burn somewhere between 775 and 850 calories. This bastard talked to me for 20 minutes and I barely got 3.5 miles and just a little over 650 calories. I was pissed.

So my new annoying thing at the gym is people who want to talk to you during your cardio......or perhaps just people at the gym in general.
Maybe you just need to move to a new city/state where no one knows you. No girls, no friends- fresh start aka no one talks to you.

Or buy noise cancelling headphones. Not the little ones.

I have some bose QC35s. They'll run you 300-400 bucks but man are they awesome at tuning out the noise+ better sound quality than beats. Big plus- I sleep with them on all flights +some nights when the neighbors are being inconsiderate