View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 08:16 AM   #2763
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

I'll second florida's comment in regards to the stretching. I had to rehab my lower back for near 6 months when I had sciatic nerve pain, it was awful. Some days I struggled to tie my shoes. Mingwan what kind of shape are you in currently if you do not mind me asking? I tend to attempt everything possible before I move to a more drastic treatment, thus if maybe losing a few pounds could provide some relief I would do that as well as the stretching first and foremost. The right front delt/upper pec pain sounds like more of a mobility issue to me. I'll get forearm cramping as well, but I usually just chalk that up to hydration.

It is difficult to recommend BPC-157 without knowing all that you attempted so far. The good news is that it is not like it can drastically affect your hormones or something to that regard (unlike PEDs). It is known to help with anti-inflammation, as well as other great affects. So in my eyes (again not a recommendation), it is relatively safe and effective. Another item I can not speak to is in regards to lasting affects of using BPC-157. It may be like a bandaid to an extent, unfortunately my experience with it is quite limited. Again, know of guys that have used it and stated that they were recovering, but it is difficult to determine how much of that reaction was due to placebo.
Appreciate 1
Mingwan1892.50