View Single Post
      07-30-2021, 08:53 AM   #103
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
So you are saying Micheal Jordan isnt the GOAT or deserves to be in the discussion as the GOAT? Because he bailed on an entire season because his dad died (or the gambling issue, whatever). His team could have run "on the trot" had he not done that. And he was 30 at the time.

What a fucking loser right?

She is called the GOAT because she literally is. This isnt for some fat balding trout shouldered loser to decide. She has literally been dominating the sport, getting medal after medal and doing things her competitors simply cannot.

This is the equivalent of "one bad game."
Eh... Jordan had always wanted to play baseball and it was something he had talked about in the early 90s as wanting to do. He was coming off a 3 peat and had already established himself as one of the best basketball players in the world.

And retiring to go play baseball, after the championship, is not quite the same. If he had retired during Game 1 of the 94 finals to go play baseball, then youd have something.

Also, I dont believe MJ called himself the goat, especially prior to him retiring in 93.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0