View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 10:31 AM   #208
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I've found a six pack of nails here, each holds 22lbs. I've taken out buckets filled with nails and stepped on more than I care to admit. As long as I live I won't touch an other nail.

Joe: that is an epic idea, but I'm banned from all torches. There was an incident with a bed frame I was making for a friend a few years back.
I'd like to point out that while there have been a lot of dearly loved (but very slightly mishandled) tools that you were banned from using, YET, during the course of this renovation, you used them anyways.

Which suggests to me that perhaps the bans in place from the past are all temporarily lifted, only for the purpose of this project. And then they are back in place.

At least, this is the line of reasoning I suggest you put forward to your extremely long suffering husband, when you are explaining what happened AFTER you blow torch the floors.

Don't explain before - that provides way too much time for him to mitigate the action. They say seeking forgiveness is much easier than seeking permission. In your case, I think this couldn't be truer.

Appreciate 1
Lups11824.50