10-26-2018, 12:23 PM   #22
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
That article you posted is years old and an opinion by Kenneth Green. It keeps getting recycled.

How exactly is this making your life more difficult? Would it have been better if Ford maintained the cap and trade system? Nova Scotia has a cap and trade system and fuel prices are expected to rise by pennies over the next number of years.

The problem is Andrew Scheer is showing zero leadership on the environment. Instead of criticizing the current governments plan, what don't the conservatives come up with an alternative.
The article was published June 27th, 2018 and it the way I read it seems to indicate that it is based on Stats Canada data and analysis from a number of reputable universities. If you seriously believe Trudeau you are very naive, and if you believe that taxing carbon is going to make life cheaper than you are even more naive. Only the liberals believe that this will make life cheaper, I've yet to hear one explanation that this will save me money or actually green the planet.
MKSixer14538.50